Monday, May 10, 2010

ROJO 05-09-2010

After checking on Ashley Sunday morning, I needed this respit. Ashley was going to be very sore and bruised, but I was satisfied that she was going to be OK. So, we went ahead with our plans to go to the Norah Jones concert at the Alabama Theatre in downtown Birmingham. Our besties Gray and Cindy from Anniston met us at a bar/restaurant they suggested, ROJO. The guys watched the golf tournament and Cindy and I caught up on life. I just don't get to see or talk to her enough. We have so much in common it's pitiful. She is my rock! I can't even imagine how much I am going to miss her when they move to Texas later this summer. But that's another blog post. Back to ROJO - a quaint little spot serving delicious sangrias and other Mexican delights, it is nestled in the heart of Five Points South in a residential neighborhood in downtown Birmingham. What a wonderful evening with wonderful friends. Norah Jones was just what I needed. She was marvelous! Pics of Rojo and good friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!