Monday, May 3, 2010

Into and Eating EVERYTHING.........

Today, as usual, I went to see Gan, Ashley, and Payton at lunch. What I found was the busiest little girl on the planet. She was into (literally) everything.

Eating The Table.

Eating the foot of her baby doll.

On her tippiest of tiptoes finding things:

Reading her animal book. And then eating it.


Poor Mr. Dog. His fur was all slobbery.

Oh, but wait. There's more.
She also ate Mr. Telephone.

Then it was down for a 2 minute snap (short nap)right there on top of another toy.

When she woke up and started eating the chair, I grabbed my keys and ran out the door before I had to use sick time from running after her during lunch.

God Bless mama and Ashley this afternoon. I hope they survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!