Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday Bash Photos

Laughter + Good Friends = Great Birthday Bash. Tonight we celebrated Josh and BJ's birthdays at Judy and Pav's house. Although JM didn't show (someone remind me to cuss her out on Monday LOL) we had a fabulous time! I didn't want to put the pictures on facebook, but I will plaster them on my blog:
This is Jessica and Amy. Amy is my office mate and I don't even want to think about how much I'm going to miss her after she graduates next week. It's so sad that you can't be a grad assistant forever! Jess works in media relations and is awesome!


Meet Mr. Eli, possibly the cutest baby ever. He's going to grow up and marry Payton, the other cutest baby ever.

The Hubs and Judy

Singing Campfire songs (KUM BY YAH)......Now all we need is roasted weiners!

Oh wait. We have those.

Kevin was feeliing "very lucky" last night. Perhaps it's because he is "living the dream".

Fernooski, my traveling partner in crime and her hubs the Bobster also were in attendance.



This is BJ, or "Beej". He was a birthday boy!!!

And this is the baby mama, Deb. I love this picture - she is looking at Eli. You can actually sense how much she loves this baby through this pic. She is a pretty cool chick.

Pagoda, Pergola. Pagoda, Pergola. So what's the dif? None in my book.

Judy and Jonathan on the porch having a discussion about cats. Don't ask. I don't understand it either.

Pav chillaxin.

Sorry Trentster, little Katie, other birthday boy Josh, and Jonathan's wife. I took pics of you but they were all very blurry. I'm gonna blame it not on operator error but the pain pill.
Oh and one more pic of the cutest baby ever. It's an oxymoron - clearly he is everything BUT a smallfry.

Love you all, thanks for the invite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!