Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Times, Good Friends

Last night I went to a spend the night party. My friend, April Henley Proudfoot was in town from Maryland. She drove 800 miles on Sunday to spend the week in Tuscaloosa. I can't imagine driving 800 miles to anywhere, especially with 2 dogs in the car. But April did. She loves an adventure. My best friend in the world, Dohn Dye also came over from Birmingham and we caught up, drank some wine, and had a great time. Dohn, April and I go way back. Before husbands. Before pageants. Before real life. Before reality. They are two of the funniest people I know. And most importantly, they both love me for me. The real me. Cheers to April and Dohn -may everyone be so lucky to have friends like you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!