Friday, April 30, 2010

OK, I'll Admit It.....I'm kind of addicted.....

to facebook. I just found two of my cousins on FB that I haven't seen in years. Also, I love keeping in touch with my former high school friends, and a couple of people I used to date long ago. I love the stupid game Farmville. Yes, I grow vegetables and have animals. And, even acquaintances that I enjoy keeping up with. Photography pages from my favorite photographers, many who are listed on my blog list. I guess there are much worse habits.

I'm going to a birthday party tonight at Coach Green's house for Josh Lauer, one of our volleyball assistant coaches. And, I'm taking my camera. So I'll post pics of the birthday bash tomorrow! Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!