Thursday, August 5, 2010

She Is My Shero.................................

I've been thinking alot lately about my little sister, Stephanie and how much I admire her courage and strength. Several years ago Stephanie adopted four children, three of who are special needs. There's Josh, the oldest who has down's syndrom, then Ray, his biological brother, then Sarah, who has borderline multiple personality disorder, and Angel, who is ADHD. All of these children came from terrible situations and my sister and brother in law adopted them, and the rest is family history! I don't even have to tell you that there is never a dull moment at their house! The patience she has and sacrifices she has made have been tremendous. I don't know of a more loving, giving person. Stephanie, you are my SHERO! Love you!

This is a picture of our girl trip to New York City a few years back:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!