Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sally Is A Cheerleader!

My neice (Leah's daughter) has made the cheer squad at TMS, her middle school. Funny, because Sally is definately not the typical cheerleader type - she has always been somewhat of a tomboy. But much to everyone's surprise she loves cheerleading! The squad started with cheer camp in early summer at the University of Alabama UCA Camp, then they took a break. Practice has started again now for ballgames and pep rallies! I can't wait to go and see her cheer - she is such a ham. Last weekend she called and asked if I would come over to her house and make some pictures of her in her uniform, and of course I was thrilled. Here are some of the best shots:





Best of luck to Sally and the Jags Cheer Squad this fall - I can't wait to see you guys cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!