Sunday, August 15, 2010

Insane Hats That People Pay Money For

Etsy.com is a website that offers handmade concoctions of all kinds. And let me tell you, there are all kinds. Inspired by the website Regretsy, which pokes fun at inappropriate items on Etsy, I thought I would do my own version today of hats. These are actual hats for sale on Etsy that blew my mind:

1. We'll start with those of you who feel the need to wear a sea urchant/animal on your head. This is a squid hat. It's only $35.99.

2. Our next selection is for those of you who feel like morphing into Carmen Miranda. I'm sure you all will want this beautiful fruit bowl on your head. It's only $200!!! Seriously!

3. The next one isn't a hat at all but I couldn't resist. Someone was actually selling a 100% mustard yellow polyester shirt and the model, who evidentally has way too much chest hair to appear in public, morphed into a giraffe for this picture.

4. The next selection in our hat show today is the all popular tigress attire. Does this really attract men? I think I want one to wear while grocery shopping.

5. And lastly, I just feel plain sad for this pug:

So, there's the hat show for today, all available and waiting for you at Etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!