Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer, Sweet Summer

So much has happened since I last posted..........the latest news being that Wilbur (my precious angel dog) scratched his cornea. How does a dog scratch his cornea? Who the heck knows. But $200 later we are treating it. Tomorrow I have to take him for a re-check. Stephanie, my sister who lives in South Carolina, came on the train and had an, um "extended" visit. In true Pooh fashion, she got here and had a panic attack and ended up at the hospital. Then, after her train reservations were cancelled, couldn't re-book them for a few days and a 4 day visit ended up lasting 2 weeks! I was so selfishly glad she was here - I really miss her and wish she were closer. Hmmmmm............let's see - Payton had her first birthday and Sally had one too! I got a new camera lens, haven't had the chance to use it much but did take a few pics of the dogs.

So today, we'll start with Sally and Payton's Birthday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!