Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Catching UP!

Let's see........I have NOT been a good blogger lately. Lots and lots going on. My mother had her first chemo treatment last week. She insisted that we all go to Birmingham and wig shop with her,so we indulged. Ashley, Leah and I went with Gan to PF Changs for lunch then shopping for fake hair. Gan bought two wigs and some scarves. Then we went to Edgar's bakery for delicious treats.

Tom, my brother in law, and I shared a birthday party on August 28th, the day between our birthdays. We ate spaghetti and opened presents. I got a pair of Birkenstock sandals, a camera card, $$$ from mother, and a cookie cake that Sally made especially for me. Mama had to leave early because she was so tired. The chemo is really draining. Poor mama.

Sally had her first football game last night as a Junior High Cheerleader! I couldn't make it but will attend the next one, camera in hand! Ashley went and said she did a really good job!

Stephanie is planning a visit this weekend from South Carolina. She's coming to check on mama. I, on the other hand have to work most of the weekend at the Bama Bash volleyball tournament. All day Friday and part of the day Saturday.

While we had our birthday bash, I snapped some pictures of my children. They're all grown up and are so cute (but I might be a bit biased):



My crazy kids. I wonder where they get that from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments From Wonderful Friends - Thanks!